Excel V Laser Review: Rosacea & Spider Veins Treatment
- 8.0/10 Overall
Peer Reviewed Literature
Consistency of Results
- Excellent for deep vascular targets (veins).
- Excellent for isolated broken vessels on the face, particularly on the nose.
- Also works for sun induced lentigines (brown spots) and skin toning, as well as certain leg veins in conjunction with sclerotherapy.
- Works well, easy to use, effective, many potential clinical applications.
- Can also be used to treat vascular lesions like port wine stains.
- Generally requires more than one treatment (like others in this class).
- Large capillary vascular malformations may not respond as well to this treatment as other modalities.
Things You Should Know:
- Expect some redness, swelling and possibly some bruising after the procedure, for 24-48 hours after procedure.
- Post-treatment ice packs are essential.
- Patients who have a tan, and those with tattoos, can expect adverse outcomes with any 532nm device, including this one.
- Wavelength specific eye protection needed. Repeat treatment may be necessary for many skin conditions.
Most Common Use Cases:
- Used for most types of multi-color vascular lesions (veins).
- Excellent for the treatment of deep vascular targets (e.g. leg veins).
- Broken facial vessels and peri-orbital (around the eye) veins.
"Not much negative to say about this device except the procedure is a bit uncomfortable and patient may experience some temporary swelling and redness after the procedure" – Jeffery Dover M.D.
“Simply the best KTP Laser anywhere. Dependable, powerful, versatile. No consumables, which is a major plus in comparison to pulsed dye lasers” – Anonymous Physician Reviewer
Additional Information (provided by company)
Excel V provides precision laser treatments for today’s common face and body aesthetic and dermatologic skin concerns to quickly give a clean, healthy looking complexion.
Typical Clinical Applications:
Rosacea, redness, leg veins, facial veins, skin revitalization, mild inflammatory acne, acne scars, scars, sun spots, age spots, and discoloration.
Best Patient Candidates:
Patient with sagging or crepey skin, unwanted wrinkles, bulging or dimples, wanting younger, fresh look to face and or body.
Other Patients Considerations:
Excel V US Procedure Cost & Price Range:
Average Number of Treatments Needed:
1 to up to 6 treatment depending on the application.