Excel V Laser Review: Rosacea & Spider Veins Treatment
- 8.0/10 Overall
Peer Reviewed Literature
Consistency of Results
- Excellent for deep vascular targets (veins).
- Excellent for isolated broken vessels on the face, particularly on the nose.
- Also works for sun induced lentigines (brown spots) and skin toning, as well as certain leg veins in conjunction with sclerotherapy.
- Works well, easy to use, effective, many potential clinical applications.
- Can also be used to treat vascular lesions like port wine stains.
- Generally requires more than one treatment (like others in this class).
- Large capillary vascular malformations may not respond as well to this treatment as other modalities.
Things You Should Know:
- Expect some redness, swelling and possibly some bruising after the procedure, for 24-48 hours after procedure.
- Post-treatment ice packs are essential.
- Patients who have a tan, and those with tattoos, can expect adverse outcomes with any 532nm device, including this one.
- Wavelength specific eye protection needed. Repeat treatment may be necessary for many skin conditions.
Most Common Use Cases:
- Used for most types of multi-color vascular lesions (veins).
- Excellent for the treatment of deep vascular targets (e.g. leg veins).
- Broken facial vessels and peri-orbital (around the eye) veins.
"Not much negative to say about this device except the procedure is a bit uncomfortable and patient may experience some temporary swelling and redness after the procedure" – Jeffery Dover M.D.
“Simply the best KTP Laser anywhere. Dependable, powerful, versatile. No consumables, which is a major plus in comparison to pulsed dye lasers” – Anonymous Physician Reviewer
Additional Information (provided by company)
Excel V provides precision laser treatments for today’s common face and body aesthetic and dermatologic skin concerns to quickly give a clean, healthy looking complexion.
Typical Clinical Applications:
Rosacea, redness, leg veins, facial veins, skin revitalization, mild inflammatory acne, acne scars, scars, sun spots, age spots, and discoloration.
Best Patient Candidates:
Patient with sagging or crepey skin, unwanted wrinkles, bulging or dimples, wanting younger, fresh look to face and or body.
Other Patients Considerations:
Excel V US Procedure Cost & Price Range:
Average Number of Treatments Needed:
1 to up to 6 treatment depending on the application.
Have you been wanting to have a cosmetic procedure but putting it off because you thought you couldn’t afford it? Is the cost of going to the best dermatologists and physicians just out of reach? With ZALEA FINANCE the time is now to pursue that cosmetic procedure you’ve been dreaming of.